1. Floating an Indonesian company as well as PMA (MNC) Company for acquiring coal licensing, exploration and exploitation.
2. Identifying the right Kuasa Perambangan (KP).
3. Assessing and approve the genuineness of KP license owners claim after verifying undisclosed encumbrances.
4. Facilitating the joint operation agreement with KP owner.
5. PRO with mining department for required licenses, legal activities and KP details
6. Arranging for viability study by approved agencies.
7. Conducting surveys and sample analyses of coal.
8. Getting necessary environment and other Government clearances.
9. Arranging hire of Heavy equipments for excavation / exploration /exploitation.
10. Arranging logistic facility for transportation of coal from pit to stockpile and then to Port of Loading.
11. Arranging for buying a place to stockpile.
12. Construction of approach road for the mine to state/province road for transport of coal and machinery.
13. Human resources (Technical) with local knowledge.
14. Arranging hire / purchase of Barges for transshipment of coal from port to anchorage.
15. Facilitate Industrial (Tours) and enable meetings with Government authorities
16. Converting private limited to public listed and facilitate to acquire public listed companies in Indo.
Tailor made packages also available for our clients depending upon their needs. Our clients from Power, Steel, Cement.
For more information please click here for enquiry.