According your project plan in Indonesia, the scope of Global Touch work is as follows:
Acquisitions of Indonesian local company listed in stock exchange:
The PMA companies in order to safe guard their interest and to give legal status to the KP's (Coal License) acquired by them through local companies adopt one novel method. This method involve purchasing the shares of a listed companies which has no access of liabilities. Thus the listed companies become a subsidiary of the PMA Company. Since the listed company if a local company, acquisition of the shares of the local company holding KP is not prohibited in Indonesian law. Thus the KP's hold by the local company legally become the properties of the investors through this method.
I. Identification of Target Company:
- Assist the Company in capital market regulation for RTO.
- Identification of Indonesia’s Public Listed Company for takeover.
- Assist the Company in appointing supporting parties.
- Analyze the Target Company.
- Assist the Company in term of transaction mechanism and the time frame.
- Assist in preparing the Conditional Sale and Purchasing Agreement (CSPA), Escrow Agreement, and Sale and Purchasing Agreement (SPA).
- Coordinate the work of professional firms including Escrow agent, accountants, legal counsel, and share registrar.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing all the correspondence with Stock Exchange Commission (“BAPEPAM”) and/or Indonesia Stock Exchange (“IDX”).
- Assist the Company in all meetings with BAPEPAM and/or IDX
- Assist in preparing public announcement in the news paper as per regulation.
Our Fees :
Success Fees :
- Assist the Company in preparing details of correspondence and announcement for the transaction.
- Assist the Company in capital market regulation and TO requirement.
- Assist in appointing Securities Company to execute the transaction.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing all the correspondence with Stock Exchange Commission (“BAPEPAM”) and or Indonesia Stock Exchange (“IDX”).
- Prepare the Abridge Prospectus for Tender Over in Indonesia news papers.
- Assist the Company in preparing the documentation for Bapepam Registration.
- Assist the Company in all meeting with BAPEPAM and/or IDX.
- 50% is paid at the signing CSPA.
- 50% is paid upon receiving the effective letter for TO from BAPEPAM
Subject to approval by the Company, fees incurred by professional firms, such as legal counselor, notary public or appraisal and its associates, will be for the account of the Company, all fees stated herein shall be payable in Indonesian Rupiah and are net of value added tax. The fee at each stage shall be paid within 5 working days after the invoice is submitted
Out of Pocket Expenses
For avoidance of doubt, COMPANY is responsible for all out-of-pocket expenses (“OPE”) in connection with arrangement of this Facility. Such OPE will mostly be related to expenses such as signing ceremony, photocopy/ printing, communication etc and will be invoiced separately to Company.
For more information please click here for enquiry.